Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today I...

I am...a daughter, sister, wife, friend.
I want...my vacation to be here.
I wish...i was always strong.
I strongly dislike...people who make assumptions about you.
I fear...my loved ones dying.
I miss...holidays at my grandparents house.
I feel...sleepy.
I hear...the rain slapping against our deck.
I smell...coffee brewing.
I crave...inspiration.
I search...for a more meaningful relationship with God.
I wonder...who our next president is going to be.
I regret...gossiping.
I love...Mike.
I care...about what my friends are going through.
I always...love with everything I have.
I believe...in God's power to change lives.
I sing...terribly.
I cry...when I am frustrated.
I don't always...say the things I really want to say.
I fight...when something is important to me.
I write...as often as I can, but not as much as I should.
I never...laugh at someone's pain.
I listen...more than I talk.
I need...a couple days to catch up on all the books I am reading.
I am happy...when I am with my family.

No comments: