Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Jaime, so here it goes!

7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1.) I am a perpetual list maker. I make lists for everything--what to buy at the grocery store, what needs to be done around the house, books I'm interested in, songs I want to download, etc. You name it, I probably make a list about it.

2.) I am pretty shy. It's hard for me to start up a conversation with people I don't know very well. Of course, in my line of work, I am often forced to, but it's something I struggle with.

3.) I want to write a book. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete yet.

4.) I love coffee! Carmel Marvels from Biggby is my coffee of choice, although I do sometimes brew my own at home.

5.) I love rainy days.

6.) I have had short hair all of my life except for when I got married. Note:long hair does NOT look good on me!

7.) I'm not that into shoes. You know how some women loooove to shoe shop? Not me--I would rather buy clothes or a really cute handbag. I think I can count on 2 hands the number of shoes I have, although Mike would argue that it seems I have more shoes since I leave them everywhere!

No comments: