Friday, November 14, 2008

Lunch with Laura

So today I had lunch with my good friend Laura, and it was nice to be able to sit and catch up. It seems harder all the time to get together with friends, especially as we grow our families and move to different places. I am so happy for the time we have together, whenever we can get it. I've known Laura since we were 16 years old, and today we took a walk down memory lane, talking about what life was like back when we were just teenagers and how our lives have changed. It's crazy to think how time goes by so fast!

Laura also got me these sweet plates! I love them... it makes me want to start decorating for Christmas already. I'm thinking of having Mike put up the Christmas tree this weekend. What can I say? I'm in the mood for Christmas!

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

Friends that go way back are the BEST! My best friend and I ahve been friends for 10 years and will be for a lot longer. I love her and it really is fun and crazy to think back and see how much things have changed! Braces, glasses, boyfriends, friends, hair, everything! haha It's pretty funny too!

Love the dishes and I am so in the mood for Christmas as well!!!