Thursday, December 4, 2008

OMG

So, I'm doing some laundry this morning before I go into work, and I head downstairs to our laundry room. I throw a load in, and then head back upstairs. But not before a large box caught my eye.


A new tv!!!! I started cracking up. Mike and I decided that a new tv was going to be our Christmas gift to each other this year, but I was NOT taking him seriously when he told me yesterday that he bought one. He said it with this "not so serious" tone in his voice and I kept thinking that he was joking around. Well, he really wasn't joking! Santa has come early to the Marshall household.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Indeed! What a great gift! And there's nothing wrong with early presents :)

leah @maritalbless said...

hah! And there you have it. Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww how fun!!! What a great present for both of you!!! You will love it!!