Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor

I can't believe I wasted 3 hours of my life last night watching The Bachelor. Even though I had read the spoilers, I had to watch to see if the spoilers were wrong. Yeah, they weren't.

I really liked Jason up until last night's show. My respect for him went right down the tubes. I understand that he felt like he made a mistake, but for crying out loud, he dumped his fiancee and was smooching on another girl all in the span of an hour?! What was he thinking? I have a feeling that things may not last FOREVER with Molly either. I think he may change his mind again.

Oh, the shows I get myself entangled in...

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I too wasted my night watching this.....I wasn't sure he really liked either of them....as much as he says he did. I don't think he and Molly will last either.