Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where Did the Week Go?

It's Saturday already? I'm not complaining, but man, this week flew by! I have been crazy busy at work, getting ready for a district visit as well as dealing with the Back to School madness. I am happy it's Saturday. Today's agenda: finding a birthday gift for our neice Allison, cleaning the house, doing massive amounts of laundry, seeing my brother and his family, then off to a wedding reception. It's a jam packed Saturday!

We went to a seminar on Thursday at the Fertility Center. I was thinking that there weren't going to be too many people, but I was surprised at the number of couples that were there. The seminar was super informative, and I learned a lot. I was also glad to know that the Fertility Center is in the top 5% of all Fertility Treatment Centers across the nation. Hearing that (and other things about the center) made me feel like I am going to be in really good hands. My appointment was changed and instead of waiting until September, I am actually being seen on Monday! So I will let you know how it goes. I am feeling pretty optimistic and I am praying that I am on the road God has chosen for me.

No comments: