Friday, September 11, 2009

My Favorite Summer Things

Lianna at Be Thou A Knight did this post yesterday as did my friend Jaime at Stirring the Pott, and it was so cute that I thought I would do it too! If only summer wasn't almost over...

Favorite Summer Movie: Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince


Favorite Summer Cocktail: Iced Caramel Latte from McDonalds



Favorite Summer Song: Fallin For You by Colbie Callait-it's so catchy, I can't stop singing it!



Favorite Summer Meal: 5 Layer Mexican Dip-Ok, so it's more like a snack, but I can't stop eating it so it usually turns into a meal!

Favorite Summer Outfit: Tank Tops--any color, any style, worn with anything!!

Favorite Summer Reading: The Whole Truth by David Baldacci. Stepping out of my normal reading comfort zone with this one, but it was very entertaining.

Favorite Summer Moment: Negril, Jamaica. I love this pic!



1 comment:

Becky said...

Love, LOVE that picture! And you almost didn't go to Jamaica, right? So glad you did, what awesome memories. Thinking of you today!