Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another day down

Is it bad of me to wish that Christmas was over with already? Ok, not the celebration of Christmas, but just the long hours at work part. I am TIRED. I am ready for some normal work hours! As I type this I am feeling so sleepy and just ready for Mike to bring us home some dinner! I wish I could say dinner is going to be a healthy meal that I cooked as soon as I came home from work today. Reality? It's going to be McDonalds tonight. I know, I know! ;( But Mike and I are both too tired to conjure up any kind of a decent meal on our own, and well, fast food, is..well, fast.

So that being said, my post tomorrow will be my 13 week Pregnancy Highlights. I realize I was 13 weeks yesterday, but like I said, this girl is tired.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm just so happy for you, Sarah!!! I am and will be praying for continuing health for you and those precious twins!
Lots of hugs!
Becky