Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog Award

My new friend Chea, at A Walk With The Wards, gave me this award! Thanks so much!!

Here are the rules that come with this award:

-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.


Hmmm... it's kind of hard to think about 7 interesting things about yourself! Ok, here goes nothing...

1.) I always have my toenails painted. No matter what. Even in the dead of winter when no one but Mike sees them. I usually stick with reds and my latest favorite is Chick Flick Cherry from OPI.

2.) I could eat Mexican food everyday of the week!

3.) I'm a candle freak. I love them, and I think every room in my house has a candle in it. Sun and Sand from Yankee Candle is the best.

4.) I aspire to be a fashion forward kind of girl, but really, I am all about jeans and t-shirts. It's the accessories that I really have fun with, like jewelry and scarves. Although, I have been dying to try out a knit/sweater dress with some tights and boots (but I live in Michigan and it's winter and I might possibly freeze to death in that kind of outfit).

5.) If I could travel anywhere, my first stop would be Italy. I would love to see Rome one day!

6.) I am usually reading several books at once. Right now I am reading: Twins, Triplets or Quads, The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy, I'm Pregnant, and The Lost Symbol. All totally related except for the last one, which I've been trying to finish since before Christmas.

7.) One of the shows I watch regularly is General Hospital. So cheesy I know. But I have been watching for over 15 years (my mom watched it when I was growing up) and even though it's ridiculous, I have to continue watching. And now Mike watches it with me (shhh, don't tell!).

I am now passing this awesome award to the follwing ladies...

Sandy
Jaime
Jeanie
Melissa
Andrea

Sarah
Amanda

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Awh, thank you, Sarah! By the way, I LOVE your haircut- and I LOVE the picture updating on the twin's growth! I'm still so unbelievably excited for you!!!!