Friday, April 9, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights-Week 29


I don't know where the time is going to! I am almost headed into Week 30 of this pregnancy, and I haven't even posted my Week 29! It's not like I am busy doing anything where I can't post, but I have a serious case of the lazies. Finding motivation has been hard! But nevertheless, here it is, Pregnancy Highlights from Week 29!

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 40 lbs

Sleep: Not sleeping well at all, but I guess that is too be expected at this point. But I am loving Mike's pillow right now. He is so sweet-he forfeited his pillow so that I can be comfortable! Of course, he now has a new pillow, but it's not the squishy soft one he's used to.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing my little ones' heartbeats at my doctor's appointment.

Gender: Girls

Movement: Lots of movement, but I think they may run out of room soon! Baby B feels like she is almost sideways with her head up towards my ribcage while Baby A is head down and her butt (I think) feels like it is sandwiched underneath my ribs. This probably isn't how they really are positioned, but it sure feels like it!

Food Craving: Smoothies! Found a smoothie website with tons of recipes, and I am loving it!

What I Miss: Cute non-maternity clothes. You can definitely say I am in a style rut.

What I'm Looking Forward To: My first baby shower on Saturday! Should be lots of fun!

Weekly Wisdom: Even if you feel like a two-ton whale, this pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks, achy back.

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Can't wait to see you on Thursday!!! I've missed hanging out with you!

The Smith's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.