Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do you ever feel...

Do you ever feel...

like all you want to do is wrap your arms around your baby and just hold her all day?

that time is going by entirely too fast and you desperately want it to slow down?

so much love when you look at your family and it brings tears to your eyes?

overwhelmed by the feelings you have for your kids and you never in a million years imagined you could have this much love for someone so little?

These are all the things that I am feeling this morning. It makes me just want to burst out in tears.

Ok, so I am slightly hormonal today, but so what?

3 comments:

Bri said...

I feel like that ALL THE TIME!

Kim said...

Everyday :) and I try desperatly to remember those feelings when olivia still wakes up 2 times a night. I try to remind myself that someday she won't want me to rock her, and snuggle with her...

Becky said...

Sarah,
Man, I know what you mean. My daughter is 6 weeks old tomorrow. WHAT??? It's crazy to me. And I feel so guilty because I haven't had pictures taken yet, haven't sent out birth announcements, haven't kept up with her baby book, etc. I have bad mom feelings all the time.
But I also know how my heart sometimes wants to burst with all the love I have for my Will and Lucy...motherhood is a TRIP, isn't it??? :)