Thursday, October 21, 2010

My First Love


Day #3--Your 1st love

Here he is!! Mike is without a doubt, my first true love. I knew since the minute I saw him. Cheesy, but true. We were both working at a department store our senior year of high school, and he started right before graduation. I was walking through the store to get to my department, and there he was, with this adorable smile. I was hooked right then and there. I knew he was going to be mine, even though I had no idea how or when. And the rest is history! (well, actually, it's kind of a long story).

We've been together for 13 years and now we have 2 gorgeous daughters. If you would have asked 18 year old me if I could have imagined this, of course I would have had to say no. This life of mine is better than anything than anything I could have dreamed up. Is it perfect? Absolutely not. We get mad at each other, and frustrated. We disagree. But the good times are priceless, and Mike is the love of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: