Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tv

Day #11--Your Favorite TV shows

I watch too much tv. Or, I should I say, I record too many shows. Watching them all is another story.

Love, love, love the Amazing Race! I think it's so interesting to see how the couples interact with each other as they race around the world, and some of the places they go "amaze" me (ha!). I think it's cool that they go to places that aren't so touristy (is that even a word?).


The other reality show that we have been watching for forever it seems, is Survivor.



I have to give these people credit. Living on nothing but rice and maybe some fish for 30+ days? With no shower? Sleeping next to other people who haven't showered in weeks? No thank you. I could not do it. Not even for a million dollars. Nope. But I think it makes for great tv!

Other shows that are on my favorite list:

*Brothers and Sisters

*Blue Bloods

*The Good Wife

*Private Practice

*Grey's Anatomy

*Amazing Wedding Cakes

*The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

*Parenthood

*The Mentalist

See? Too many shows to watch. Does anyone else have this problem in their house?

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

So funny! I record them all now too, but watching them well totally different story: we like Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Cake Boss, Amazing Wedding CAkes, Castle, Bones, etc etc
I must say I have never seen Survivor:-) I can't afford to get addicted to another show

Anonymous said...

I am with you too. I watch amazing wedding cakes, the walking dead, cake boss, top chef just desserts, biggest loser, bad girls club(lol). Hmmmm I am sure there are more. Oh yeah House.