Friday, April 20, 2012

The No Word

I don't think I have ever said the word "no" as much as I have this week.

I feel like Morgan and Taylor are testing every boundary possible.

Like opening the fridge and spilling coffee creamer all over the floor. Or climbing up on our bed. Or getting up on a chair and then hopping up on our kitchen table. They aren't interested in their toys. They could care less. They are more interested in getting into all the nooks and crannies of our little house. And it's driving me bananas.

Oh, my patience is seriously being tested. Here is evidence of the little scoundrels in action.
I may pull out my hair very soon.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey they do have locks for you fridge...my SIL has one on hers...it is perfect...=)

Sarah said...

Jaime, we bought some today!! 😃