Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Fun

I love that summer is here.

I particularly love that I can slip on a pair of flip flops and don't have to bother with "real shoes". Ha!

Ok, I got sidetracked.

We had an awesome weekend here at the Marshalls! Mike and I went to my friend Meg's wedding on Saturday. Meg and her hubby Henry have been dating since they were in high school, and have been through it all together, including several deployments to Irag and Afghanistan. Finally, they tied the knot and I am so thrilled for them!


The reception was gorgeous! Meg had  a cake for each of the tables (yummy red velvet) and also hand made truffles for every guest. By the way, her truffles are AMAZING.




It turned out to be a kind of date night for Mike and I too. It's not too often that we get a night out together. So, yes , I made him get a picture together. We won't even discuss the photo booth that Meg had at her reception...there were some very funny pics taken!


Oh my word. Why didn't someone tell me my hair was so darn flat? Thanks a lot humidity.


Sunday was super nice weather wise.  I really needed to get the girls outside! They had so much fun playing with the hose.



And yes, I do have a bathing suit for Taylor, but she refused to put it on. She was happy just to run around in her diaper!

I love weekends full of fun and sun!

No comments: