Friday, January 4, 2013

friday thoughts

Did anyone catch Passion 2013? I had no idea what this even was until a couple days ago, and I started watching some of the sessions. Oh.My.Word. It was exactly what I needed to start the new year feeling excited about God's word. Beth Moore was incredible as always, and Francis Chan blew me away. And can I talk about David Crowder for a quick second? Haven't heard that much passion from a musician sporting a trucker hat and a bushy beard in...well, maybe never. :)

We haven't been getting much sleep around here the past few days. Morgan has started this thing where she cries every night when we put her in her bed. She'll eventually fall asleep, but a few hours later, she's coming into our room. We are barely coherent at that time, so we just scoop her up and let her sleep with us. But man, that bed is getting crowded! I am hoping this is just a phase!

Taylor is turning into a chatterbox! I love it. Her vocabulary is growing, but we've started to hear her put two words together, and that just makes me smile. She has come such a long way and I cannot wait to see what the next year holds for her.

I am pretty sure I am going to start a "project" in the next month. I want to make a chalkboard to hang in my kitchen. I am a little nervous since I am not the crafty type, and I worry that it's going to be a big ol' mess when it's done, but I've been eyeing them on Pinterest for quite some time now. How hard can it be? Ha!

Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Martina said...

Hello I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post to accept!

http://blessedamazingly.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html