Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A mess

I never thought I would be the kind of mom who encouraged my kiddos to make a mess. I mean, who wants to spend all their time cleaning? Well, as a mom of two toddlers, I find that I am cleaning all the time anyway, so why not encourage a little messy creativity?

A mess in the making...



                        This happened this morning as I let the girls color. Oh heaven help me.

                                                           Painting on Valentine's Day

                                                          More Valentine's Day fun...

Sorting pom-poms. Actually, Morgan said she was making cupcakes. :)
 
Baking soda and food coloring. Thank you Pinterest.
 
I would totally be lying if I said that I didn't cringe a little when the girls are doing this stuff, but I'm getting over it!
 
 

No comments: