Tuesday, April 9, 2013

5 things

More random thoughts from me! It kind of feels like my blog has been a lot of random thoughts lately, but I am totally ok with that. It's just where I am in life right now!

*A co-worker of mine was talking to me about MagFormers and wanted to know if the girls played with them. I had never even heard about MagFormers before, so he was nice enough to bring me some of his kids for Taylor and Morgan to play with. They are kind of on the expensive side, so he wanted me to try them out before I forked over moolah for them. They were a hit!

*So I've been hearing a lot of buzz lately about BB creams, and decided that I wanted to try one just to see what the fuss was all about. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one, so I chose Cover Girl's BB cream. My verdict? I think it's just ok. I don't like sheer makeup on my skin, and I felt like this cream was just that. Sheer. I still had to put on my regular foundation over it, and therefore, kind of felt like the purpose of the BB cream was lost. Have you tried one that you like?

*We signed Morgan up for pre-school. I am really excited for her, and I know that she is going to be out of her mind with excitement next fall. I never thought I would be sending my 3 year old to preschool. I always thought that 3 years old was a little young for school, but then I had kids. I can see that she is ready for school, and if Mike and I didn't think she was, there would be no way that she would be attending. She's already asking for a lunchbox and backpack! Silly girl...

*I am a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. Call it my mommy uniform, if you will. I found a great t-shirt from JCrew Factory, thanks to Sheaffer's blog. I haven't ever ordered anything from JCrew before, but I took a chance on this one since Sheaffer had such great things to say about it. I know, I know. All this hype for just a shirt? Well, I got it this week in the cobalt blue and I LOVE this shirt. So comfortable and it's the perfect length.

*I started Jillian Michaels' Ripped In 30 yesterday. Oh.My.Word. She and I are NOT friends at this point. My legs are so sore from one workout that I want to cry every time I need to bend over or squat to pick something up. Apparently I have been fooling myself that I wasn't THAT out of shape. Ha! This workout regimen is a necessary evil at this point.

No comments: