Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                 

                                                       Happy Wednesday, everyone! 

I'm in the mood for all things Fall, so today's What I'm Loving Wednesday is dedicated to the Fall decor I am eyeing up!


                                 
                                                            (itsallabouttheflowers.blogspot.com)
The colors of green apples happens to be my favorite shade of green, and the pairing of the apples and hydrangeas just work so well together here. This is pretty!


                                  
                                                                                                      (radiobutlers.blogspot.com)
 
I never thought of painting a pumpkin, but I love this look! 


                                  
                                                                                                        (onenuttygirl.com)
This burlap runner is so cute, especially tied with the polka dot ribbon. And it looks easy to make!


                                                                    (weirdlittleworld-Etsy)
I love everything about this wreath! The colors are gorgeous and I think it's amazing that its made out of paper! 

What Fall decor are you obsessing over?

No comments: