Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Oh, heavens, we have another snow day.  Seriously?! Another day of being cooped up in the house...well, I think we'll be making a sloooooww drive to Starbucks, baking cookies, doing a little bathtub painting, and finding a way to squeeze in a workout. 

Here's what I'm Loving today!

1.) The book Lone Survivor by Marcus Lutrell. I haven't seen the movie yet but I couldn't put the book down. It was so heartbreaking but such a good read. Having grown up as a Navy brat, I know the sacrifice our military makes for our country, and I just wish more people understood what that really means. You need to read this!

2.) I have had my eye on a military jacket since the fall, and I just ordered 2 that were on clearance at JCPenney. I don't think I'll keep both but I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Here's the Pinterest pic that's been driving my obsession with a military jacket.
Come on... So cute! I love the different patterns mixed together with the girly pink of the bag. It's perfection!

3.) Chocolate chip cookies. The homemade kind. There is just something about making homemade cookies that makes me happy! 

What are you loving today?



1 comment:

Cherry said...

Hey Sarah, Have you ever tried making Snow Cream? Here's a link to an easy recipe: http://family.go.com/food/recipe-852461-snow-cream-t/
I live in FL now, but made it as a child and so fun! (I read your blog from Amanda Ledford's.) Cherry H.