Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday




1.) Toms! Yes, again. I can't bring myself to buy sandals or open toe shoes yet since the snow literally just melted away this week, so I bought these lovelies (the Toms sandals are still on my must have list!) And let me tell you, COMFY. 


2.) I am not even kidding when I tell you that you must try this ice cream. Or gelato if you want to get technical. I am not a huge ice cream eater. When I want something sweet, it's not usually my first choice, but this was calling out to me in the frozen aisle at the store. You will love it!

3) Our nighttime routine lately has consisted of popcorn and a movie. Taylor and Morgan look forward to it every night. I love this picture of them, fresh out of the bathtub and scarfing down popcorn as fast they could! Oh, and you also need to try SkinnyPop popcorn. Amazingly tasty!


What are you loving today?

No comments: