Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


So I've had spring on the brain for weeks now, but winter refuses to hit the road. I'm trying to stay hopeful, so I've been checking out spring clothes for the girls. I mostly shop Carter's, and Old Navy for them, but I can usually find a few things here and there at the Gap. Children's Place may have lost me forever---has their clothing just gotten ugly over the last couple years or is it just me?

Anyway, here is what I'm loving for the girls!

                          Old Navy

Oh, this dress is so cute! Throw a denim jacket over it, and some sandals, and call it a day. Can they make this in my size? 

                        Old Navy

I love how bright and cheery these shorts are! Not to mention that you can put any color top with this. 

                       Old Navy

If you haven't tried Old Navy's denim shorts for toddlers and girls, you need to! These are my favorite shorts for Taylor and Morgan. They wash really well and last forever. 

                          Carters

Polka dot jeans. That's all there is to say. 

                         Stride Rite

I can't even handle the cuteness. They are a little expensive but Stride Rite does not make cheapo shoes that will fall apart after only wearing them a week. I can justify that! 

                       Converse

We are a Converse family. Well, except for Mike. He just can't make the transition over to Converse. ;) The girls first sneakers were Converse and I've stuck with them. Love the colors they come in and this turqoise is perfect for spring. 

That's it! What are you loving today?







No comments: