Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What I'm Into Wednesday

       I'm changing things up today! 

What I'm listening to:
*Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors new album Medicine. We saw them in concert last night with Ben Rector and Needtobreathe and they were sooooo good! Check out their songs American Beauty and Shine Like Lighting. You will love them!

 What I'm Watching:
*I just started watching Season 1 of Mr. Self ridge and I'm really liking it! Season 3  is currently on PBS right now and I need to catch up! Jeremy Piven is one of my favorites and he's so charming on this show! 

What I'm Wearing:
* I recently got the idea in my head that I wanted a pair of Birkenstocks. Maybe I was reminiscing about the 90s, I'm not sure, but I tried some on and it was instant comfort and love. You need to try these on!! 

What I'm looking forward to: 
*We are going to DisneyWorld this month! We've been planning this for what seems like forever, and it's almost here. I cannot wait to see the girls excitement. 

What I'm hoping for:
*A smooth and easy trip to Florida! This will be the girls first time on an airplane and I'm nervous. Taylor sometimes is afraid of new experiences and I'm not sure how she's going to take the plane ride. Cross your fingers! 


What are you up to today?

No comments: