Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday


 
 Our summer seems to be flying by so fast, and I honestly feel like September will be here before I know it. I am trying to enjoy as much of the summer as I can, but it's still moving pretty fast. Here's what I'm loving about our summer so far....
 
1.) Lazy mornings-- I don't have to rush to get the kids ready, and on my days off, it's been a battle to get out of my pajamas before 11. Our mornings tend to float by slowly, and I love that. The girls play, I get caught up on blogs and laundry, we play a few games, and before I know it, it's almost 11. Time to get moving!
 
2.) Beach days---Oh, how I love the beach. Lots of sun and splashing in the water...it might just be my favorite part of summer. I will be so sad when our beach days end for the season. We have a little beach that isn't too far from us, and it's so easy to scoop up the girls, pile some towels, shovels and drinks into the car, and off we go. I'm going to enjoy every single beach day we have left. *sigh*





  3.) Being outside---Other than the beach, anything that involves playing outside, I am all about right now. That means that we do a lot of playing at the park, running around Nana's backyard (so much bigger than ours!), riding bikes, etc. I am dreading the colder weather because the girls won't want to play outside!
 




 
What are you loving about summer?






No comments: