Thursday, July 3, 2008

Overdrive

Do you ever have one of those days (maybe a week, or even a month) where you feel like you are living your life on overdrive? I feel like that is the story of my life lately. Actually, not my life, but my mind. I have been thinking of all the things that I have to do--clean my house, pay some bills, help Mike finish the deck, plan Mike's Birthday, go the grocery store, feel stressed about work, think about all the things that I want to do to the house. I am having a hard time slowing my mind down so that I can really concentrate on the spiritual side of myself. The side that is longing for growth.

I am sick of having my mind on overdrive. I want the lazy, summer Sunday afternoon drive kind of mind. I think I would feel a lot less tense and maybe could even manage to get something accomplished!

No comments: