Monday, August 25, 2008

Let it Begin

With the Democratic National Convention starting today, the political race is really starting to gain speed. I have not been the least interested in politics lately, and maybe it's time to start showing interest. After all, in just a couple months, the presidential election will be here. I know that there are certain issues that I have questions about, and that matter to me, so even though I am a Republican, I am going to be tuned into the D.N.C. tonight and for the next couple days. I think it's in my best interest to know where each candidate stands. I want to be as informed as I can. If you want to know more about the D.N.C and what is going to be discussed each night, check out: www.demconvention.com



I also saw the I.O.U.S.A. trailer on a blog I read, and thought I would share it here. Basically, this film discusses the national debt crisis and how we, as a nation, are saving less and spending more. Since the movie isn't out yet, I cannot say with 100% certainty that the movie is biased politically, but I have a feeling it will be. You be the judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBo2xQIWHiM

No comments: