Tuesday, August 26, 2008

10 On Tuesday


1.) I love my new handbag. Nothing makes me feel more organized than a new handbag!


2.) I am so sad that summer is winding down. I am not ready to give up my flip-flops just yet.

3.) Mike and I are actually going to be on vacation (from work), very soon and I couldn't be more excited. Even though we don't have big plans for our vacation, one thing needs to be rejoiced over--we won't be at work!

4.) I recently saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with Jeanie and Cheryl. Cute movie!

5.) Even though we had all the windows and trim replaced in our house several months ago, we still haven't gotten around to the sanding and painting part. Oooops.

6.) I'm trying to make better food choices. I eat terribly--pizza, pasta, burgers, etc. Ok, so I eat like a teenage boy. I'm working on it!

7.) I making myself go back to the gym this week. Pray for me!

8.) I need to find a new book to read. Likely choices: "The Last Summer of You and Me", "Nights in Rodanthe", or "Ya-Ya's in Bloom". I might be hanging out in Barnes and Noble this weekend.

9.) I wish I could spend more time in Manistee--my home away from home.

10.) I want to cook like Paula Deen (or maybe just invite her to live with us!).

1 comment:

Jaime said...

A girls always gotta have a new bag. It is cute. Where did you get it? I am always looking for a new purse. Not that I don't have 50 already hehehe