Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

Thank the good Lord it is finally Friday and I have the weekend off! I couldn't be more ecstatic, especially after the insane week I have had at work. If my work was a show on tv, it would be nominated Best Daytime Drama. I don't think I ever been on a more dramatic roller coaster ride! I'm going to spare you the nail-biting details, but I am so thankful that this week is drawing to a close.

It looks like things are going to change for me at work, and I am trying to be positive about it. These changes are being made so that I can be less stressed out at work, but it is also costing me my partners in crime. Basically, I am switching management teams and the schedule that I've had for over a year is going to be changing (slightly, I hope). Ughh.. you know the expression, "be careful for what you wish for"?, well now I am wondering what I may have gotten myself into.

However, I have spent some serious time praying that I will be shown exactly what I am supposed to do about work since I have been overwhelmed with stress. I just felt like I couldn't take it anymore, and I had all these feelings that were bottled up inside. Needless to say, after a particular tear-filled prayer session with God, my work life is going to be changing. Another example of how I know FOR SURE that God is hearing me. HE is working in my life without a doubt.

No comments: