Monday, September 8, 2008

Confessions of a TV Junkie


Hi, my name is Sarah, and I am a TV Junkie. I am however, not currently in recovery for my addiction. In fact, my tv viewing is only going to get worse, and all because of this :(See picture).
I know that I could be spending my time on some worthwhile activity (going to the gym, writing, feeding the homeless, etc) but my tv beckons me. And with all of the new shows that are coming on, I know my poor DVR is going to get a workout. Oh, and don't think I am in this alone. Mike watches faithfully, too. You can usually find the pair of us at night, snuggled into the depths of our couch, cozy blanket bundled around ourselves (ok, me), with the bag of peanut butter M&Ms in between us and the remote control close by. Ok, so we're lazy, but I am going to enjoy every single minute of it.

No comments: