Thursday, October 30, 2008

Road trip


Today my mom and I made our annual trek to Bronner's. Bronner's is the World's Largest Christmas Store, and if you aren't in the mood for Christmas when you arrive, you certainly will be when you leave. Either that, or I am biased since Christmas is my favorite holiday. I could spend hours in that store! They have the most incredible Christmas trees I have ever seen. I womder if the employees ever get sick of Christmas?

We also stopped at Birch Run, and I found a few little gems at Pottery Barn Outlet, and AMercian Eagle. Outlet malls are a work of genius!

Overall, a very good day. I was a little sad because I haven't been feeling well the past couple days (just exhausted) and I thought I may be pregnant. Uuhh..no such luck. I'm trying to remain positive.

3 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Oooh Bonner's and Birch Run sound like fabulous stops!

I'm sorry you feel exhausted. Hope floats.

Jaime said...

I have not been to any of those places...what is wrong with me...I need to go....=) Glad you had a great time.

I will keep praying for you!!

Unknown said...

As much as I hate seeing Christmas decorations up at the end of August, I have to admit that it DOES put me in a good spirit. That store sounds like a fun time!

Sorry you're not preggo...I'll be praying for you!