Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Thursday

Thursday is just a ho-hum day of the week, don't you think? It's not as bad as Mondays, but it definitely isn't Friday!

Work has been surprisingly nice and smooth. The worst part about this time of year is the endless supply of cranky customers, but (knock on wood) I haven't had very many. It's amazing how some people, though, like nothing better than to make someone else's day miserable! I wish that I could tell those people exactly what's on my mind..oh, wait..I'm getting off track!

My Christmas shopping is almost done. Every year I say that I am going to have it done 2 weeks before Christmas, and it never happens. This year, no different. I only have a couple small things to get, so I should be done this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, I am off from work! Yay for me! I can finish wrapping presents, and spend some time just hanging out. On Sunday, my chicas Jeanie and Cheryl and I are going to paint some pottery at Naked Plates and then out for dinner. Girl time = fun time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yeah I just have a few little things to buy as well. I did ALOT of my shopping online....so easy and fun.
Hope you have a great weekend. Sounds like you will since you aren't working.
Miss ya! Talk soon