Friday, February 27, 2009

I finally did it

Today was my first time back at the gym after a long absence. I'm talking a 6 month long absence. I was very afraid to step foot in that gym again, but I knew I needed to. I'm paying for that darn membership and I can't let my money go to waste!

It was harsh. It kicked my butt. It made me want to run screaming for the doors.

But I stayed and clenched my teeth through my entire workout. Now, I need to remember how this moment felt, because I don't ever want to feel this out of shape again!

1 comment:

AmberDenae said...

Ummm, I'm right there with you! I pay for a membership and I'm stuck in a contract for another year and a half!! Ughh. I feel so out of shape and need to start going on a regular basis. This whole "go every 2 months thing" isn't really helping me. Good luck to you!