Sunday, February 1, 2009

I love Sundays

Sunday has to be my favorite day of the week. It's even better when I have a Sunday off! And there's nothing better than a Sunday afternoon spent at Target with a coffee in hand. Bless the person who thought of putting a Starbucks inside Target. Genius. I could have spent all day in there, but I was on a mission to buy switchplate covers (weird, I know). Since Mike and I painted our stairwell going into our basement this weekend, I had to get rid of the old ones. I figured why not stop at Target for them? Really, it just gave me an excuse to go to Target so I could find other things that I really don't need. Like these...


I've been really getting into brown lately. Maybe it's becoming my new black!

This water bottle is part of my health kick. I need to drink way more water than I do, and this water bottle has a rotating intake meter that lets you keep track of how much water you've drank (not to mention it's BPA free). Since I know that I'm dehydrated most of the time, this should help! Now that my shopping trip has ended, it's time to finish some cleaning around the house and settle in with Mike to watch the SuperBowl. I don't get into football, but at least it's quality time with the husband!

1 comment:

Becky said...

To help yourself drink more water, try adding some sliced lemons and limes -- it's very refreshing and not as boring as plain water. I hope you're enjoying the Superbowl -- we are rooting for Arizona here in our house!