Sunday, February 22, 2009


Why is it that weekends seem to go by so fast? I swear it was just Friday and then I blinked, and here we are at Sunday evening. Already. I am not ready for it to be Monday yet!

My friend Jeanie and I took the birthday girl Cheryl to Traverse City to spend Friday night. We had such a good time, except for the snow. We didn't exactly pack our much needed snow boots. Instead we chose the fashionable route, and I think we all had cold and wet feet. The things we do for fashion!

We had dinner at this really good Asian restaurant, Red Ginger, where we proceeded to have great food and polish off 2 bottles of wine. Needless to say, the wine induced some tears, and a whole lotta laughs. People in the restaurant probably thought there was something wrong with us!


Hope you had a great and memorable birthday, Cheryl!!!

Now I find myself on this Sunday evening, thinking back on a fun weekend, getting ready to eat some Taco Boy, and planning to watch the Oscars and the Amazing Race. Wait, you haven't seen the Amazing Race? Turn it on! It's a great show, and one of me and Mike's favorites. I already know who I'm rooting for and they've just started the new season!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!!! Altho...secretly alittle jealous...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express my gratitude! I love you girls!
Love, Cheryl