Thursday, June 18, 2009

Get me outta here!

I swear my brain is already on vacation! I can't think about anything else, and I even brought out the big red monster, aka my suitcase. I have already started packing, which should be good since this gives me a bunch of extra time to wonder if I have packed everything. We leave on Wednesday, but I wish it was tomorrow!

Still feeling hopeful, even though I was a little bummed yesterday. I really thought this was going to be the month I was going to get pregnant. I was so sure! You couldn't tell me otherwise. So you can imagine my emotions yesterday when I discovered this wasn't going to be the month. You can't blame a girl for being blindly optimistic, can you? Part of me was kicking myself for letting my hopeful thoughts lead me astray, but I know that God wants me to get my hopes up. I know that He wants me to be hopeful in the plans He has laid out, but sometimes it is SO HARD to hang in there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I know exactly what you mean, you are afraid to be hopeful, but know you need to be. I know it's so hard and frustrating, but hang in there and trust God. He knows what He is doing! I know that is hard to accept somedays though. Have a great time on your vacation!!