Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So I called this morning to make my doctor's appointment, only to be told that they don't have me on file. What?? I was told I had to go back to my family practice doctor and have her give me a referral back to my OB's office. Seriously?? I called the family practice office and was told that my doctor was on vacation for 2 weeks. Ugh...I guess it is what it is. I've set the wheels in motion, so that's what counts.

My weekend was great, except for missing Mike. He had to go to Chicago for the weekend for work and so he missed the family reunion. We had a lot of fun! Here are a few pics: The sun going down over the lake was one of my favorite moments.


I love this picture even though it is dark--this is my brother and my niece, playing with sparklers.

I was terrible about taking pictures this weekend, but my mom got some good pictures (thank goodness!). I think I just get caught up in the moment and totally blank on getting out the camera! Anyway, I am glad we all got to spend the weekend together. The moments we spend together seem too few and far between.

No comments: