Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Tuesday

Well, it's back to the real world for me. My last day of vacation was Sunday, and I was really dreading going back to work yesterday. It was a short day though, as I had a doctor's appointment at 3:30 for my mid-cycle ultrasound complete with the Ovudrel injection. Oh, the fun. Is it strange that I am not feeling one way or the other about this month's cycle? I mean, I'm not feeling extremely optimistic or hopeful, nor am I feeling negative. I feel like I am running somewhere in the middle of all these emotions. Maybe apathetic might be the right word.

Anyway, I am in the mood for Fall! I started getting out my decorations and it has definitely helped put me in the mood for all things Fall. It's been chilly and rainy here, so I am bringing out the sweaters. And making a run to Panera for their Pumpkin Spice Latte--I'm partial to this one over Starbucks version. This weather makes me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and a good book (I'm reading some good ones!).

On the work front, we're starting to set our store for Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. Already. It seems we set it earlier and earlier every year (we really don't--we set it the same time every year). I love to see the trees go up, it gets me in the Christmas spirit, even if it is a few months away!

Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

P.S. My camera is officially dunzo. The display screen is constantly black and when I take a pic, they come out black. Debating about sending it in for repair, or just borrow my mom's for a while until I am ready to make the BIG camera purchase. Decisions, Decisions...

No comments: