Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been such an icky, dreary day! But I can't complain too much because it was my day off and I was able to catch up some rest (I'm determined not to get whatever is going around. That and the flu shot helps too). I had a dentist appointment this morning--cavity free! Then my parents and I went out for lunch. After lunch my mom and I made our way to Costco to return a pair of boots. While we were there, I had to stop and check out digital cameras. Yes, I am still saving for the "nice" camera, but I feel like I need an inexpensive one to get me through till then. With the holidays coming up, I don't want to be without a camera to capture the memories! I saw a few that fit my price range, but I want to do some more research and read user ratings before I actually fork over the money for one.

Anyway, I haven't done a Thankful Thursday in a while (heck, I haven't blogged in a while!) and I feel like jumping back into it today. So here goes...

Today I am thankful for...
*the chance to see a friend, even though it was only for a few minutes. Thanks for dropping off the candle, Jeanie!

*making the time to spend in God's word. I always feel like something is missing when I don't--hmmm.. I wonder why?

No comments: