Friday, December 31, 2010

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA for a while! Things have just been busy around here--getting ready for Christmas and spending the holidays with family. By the time I would get the girls in bed, I was ready to go to bed too! I give credit to all of you blogging mamas who can stay up and blog after your little ones have gone to sleep. I can't seem to keep my eyes open after 9:00.

This Christmas was such a good one for us. Of course we have been thrilled to watch Morgan and Taylor experience their first Christmas, and they have been spoiled rotten with both love and presents. We are blessed to have an awesome family who loves these little girls beyond words!





Miss Taylor playing around Nana's Christmas tree! This was right after church on Christmas day. She was not the best behaved baby in church that morning!




Morgan opening up her presents! Of course, she was mom and dad's best present ever!

Now that the 2011 is upon us, I feel like there are so many exciting things just around the corner. Like the girls crawling, taking first steps, 1st birthday, etc. I cannot wait to see what the new year brings! Happy New Year's to all of you!

No comments: