Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Favorite Verse

Day #15--Your Favorite Bible Verse

Oh, I have so many! There are different verses that have seen me through different times in my life, so I can't really narrow it down to one (I have that problem with a lot of things!).

Do not be anxious about anything, bu in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. PHILLIPIANS 4:6

Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
PSALM 62:8

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
JEREMIAH 29:11

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me." JOHN 14:1

Those are just a few of the ones that I turn to when I feel like I need some guidance and hope, and they remind me that I need to stop trying to control everything, and just let God handle it.

No comments: