Friday, February 4, 2011

7 Facts

Can I just say how ecstatic I am that it is the weekend? Anyone else have a really LONG week? Work was crazy the past 2 days and the girls have been hard to put to bed this week (i.e. crying and screaming when they go down for the night). I am so happy that the weekend is here!


While catching up on some blog reading tonight, I discovered that Bri passed along a blogger award to me. Thanks, Bri!! So here it is and here are the rules.


Rule #1-thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.

Rule#2-List 7 facts about yourself.

Rule #3-pass this award onto 15 other people.



Ok, 7 facts about me. Hmmm...



1.) I watch too much tv. But I love it. Currently on my DVR: Parenthood, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Grey's, Private Practice, Kitchen Boss, General Hospital, Blue Bloods and Royal Pains.

2.) Reading "Decision Points" by George W. Bush. I am not even halfway through but it's a decent read so far. Interesting, I have to say.


3.) I could live out of laundry baskets. I don't mind doing the laundry, and folding it, but when it comes to putting it away? Forget about it. It's my least favorite chore. Sometimes I would rather just take what I need out of the basket and leave the rest of the clean stuff in there.


4.) My favorite nighttime snack is a big glass of milk and some Oreos. Loved it when I was pregnant, and still do. I might have to go and have some right now!


5.) I'm turning into an old lady. I can easily go to bed at 8:30 and be perfectly content with that. I've come to appreciate sleep so much more since having kids. It's not overrated like I claimed in my early 20s.


6.) So interested in tracing my family's ancestry. I love the idea of knowing and sharing with my girls where our family came from, and letting them know the importance of family and roots.

7.) Things that I am loving right now: Twilight Woods body wash from Bath and Body Works, zip-up flannel jammies from Carters (for the girls, of course!), White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks, my sweatpants and wool socks, weekends when the hubby doesn't have to work, my James Bible study.

And I am going to change the rules for this award slightly. I invite everyone to take this blog invitation and do 7 facts about themselves! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: