Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Happy Wednesday everyone! I am so happy to see the warm weather and the sunshine, you have no idea! I can't wait to break out the girls' bathing suits and to let them splash around in the water. Summer is by far my favorite season, and I am excited to have Taylor and Morgan experience all that summer brings.



Wanted to share with you some things that I am lovin' today!



1.) Baby sandals--I am going out today to get the girls some sandals because the weather is definitely calling for them!







Lovin' these cute metallic sandals from Carters!


2.) Dove Daily Intensive Repair conditioner---this stuff is awesome. My hair tends to get on the dry side with all the blow-drying and flat ironing I do to it, and it has been needing some help. So I bought this and my hair felt so much better! You need to try it!



3.) Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst.




Lysa is so funny and I can relate to so much in this book. I was reading it this morning and this is what jumped out at me: "There is no shame in admitting to God that you are struggling in your devotional time with Him. You are not alone." Yes, devotional time has been escaping me lately! It's been hard to put aside time for Bible study when the to-do list in my head won't stop calling me.


4.) Iced Caramel Lattes from McDonalds--believe it or not, it is a tasty treat. And it's a whole lot cheaper than Biggby!


That's it for now. Thinking I need to sneak in a quick nap while the girls are taking theirs. What are you lovin' today?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I have those sandals from carters....LOVE them...super cute!