Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy bee

I've been a bad blogger lately. To say that things are busy around here is an understatement. It's not that we have a lot going on, it's just that trying to keep up with 2 little curious girls who get into everything is keeping my BUSY. Morgan and Taylor are almost walking, and they want to check out every little corner of this house. It has been keeping us on our toes!
I just don't know where people find the time to get everything done. I am cleaning and doing laundry EVERYday. My dog is shedding like crazy, so I have to vaccuum pretty much every single day. It just grosses me out to think of the girls crawling and playing on floors that are littered with dog hair. Eew... By the time the girls are in bed, I just want to hang out with Mike, or if he's working, crawl in bed with a book.
Excuses, I know. I am planning on getting back into a regular blogging routine, but for now, I have to just apologize and promise I will be more regular. Ok, that didn't sound quite right. But you know what I mean!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah- I know how you feel, I have twins daughter's 11 months and a 5 yr old daughter and I still can't get it all together. I feel so unorgainized I can't think straight. Everyone says it will get better, I have my fingers crossed.