Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Awesome Weekend

This past weekend was so nice and laidback! We took the girls to the zoo for the first time on Saturday, and while I wasn't sure what to expect, I think the outing was more for us than it was for Morgan and Taylor. They were more interested in people watching than seeing the animals, and to be honest, some of the animals were tough to see. I think the zoo will be a better experience for them next year!

As you can see from the picture, Morgan wasn't that amused. And Taylor was kind of sleepy. The zoo was packed with people too! I think everyone in GR had the idea to go the zoo that day since the weather was perfect for being outside.
Sunday was a nice, relaxing day too. I took the girls over to my parents for some pool time. They loved the pool!

My mom brought out their water activity table, and they were able to play with the sand (or should I say eat the sand?).


Of course, no day at the kiddie pool would be complete without a popsicle! Taylor wasn't a fan, but Morgan was so into her popsicle. Her little mouth was red from being cold because she was sucking it down so fast.

It was weekends like this past one that make me wish summer would last forever. We had such a good time just being together and laughing and watching the girls. Hoping for an awesome weekend as we celebrate the 4th of July!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love those swim suits! I know I say this often, but your girls are getting cuter by the minute!!