Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving



Happy Wednesday everyone!
One of things I am loving today is www.erincondren.com. She has awesome life planners, and I have been eyeing them! Today I found a great deal on them and knew it was too good of a deal to pass up. Here's the one I chose:

I know that I can keep all of this info in my phone, but there is just something about writing it down that I love. Ok, so I am nerd, but I can't help it!
The other thing I am loving today is my new devotional. It's called SOLO: An Uncommon Devotional. It breaks your devotion time down to 4 things: Read, Think, Pray, Live. It's been helping me to see beyond just the written word of the Bible and makes me dig a little deeper in my devotional time.

That's it for today! I hope you are having a lovely week!
*Oh and who is excited for Project Runway? Starts tomorrow and I am pumped!

1 comment:

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

ooh i have an Erin Condren planner on the way too, I cant wait to get it and put it to use!!
I am going to have to look into that devotional book, i have been looking for a good one as I feel my quiet time with God is severely lacking since becoming a mom and I need to remedy that asap!