Monday, August 22, 2011

Book Suggestion

My 2nd post today already! What the heck is up with that? So unlike me! :)
I just wanted to tell you that you need to head over to Bring The Rain today and check out Angie Smith's new book "What Women Fear" that is coming out in September. Angie's story changed me in a deep way a couple years ago when I had just miscarried and stumbled upon her blog. Her story had an impact on how I looked at my own terrible circumstance and it changed my relationship with God. I knew that after reading her blog and listening to the story of her daughter Audrey that there had to be a reason for everything that happens to us in this life and I wanted to know God in a deeper way.
Barnes and Noble are offering a fantastic deal on Angie's book if you pre-order the book! I just ordered mine and can't wait to get my hands on this little gem. Angie writes and speaks with a huge heart for God and she blows me away. Go check out her site and if you haven't heard Audrey's story, grab a box of tissues and read it on her blog.

No comments: