Wednesday, August 24, 2011

what i'm loving wednesday



Good Morning! This gloomy Wednesday is starting off with me being VERY tired. Morgan woke up 3 times last night and every time I would put her back in bed, she would start to cry. I think she is cutting more teeth and last night was rough very everyone involved!
So here is my latest What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1.) I have gotten in on the Pinterest craze. While I haven't spent too much time on there yet, I did come across a pic which led me to a blog that I have to share. I love this blog and if you are crazy about organizing, you will too!

The blog is called I heart organizing and I do "heart" this blog. The pics of Jennifer's home and her organization skills are awesome. I have organizing and designing envy. I want her to come to my house and make it over! But seriously, she has inspired me to get more organized. She even has an Etsy shop where she sells meal planning calendars, shopping lists, calendars and more. I just ordered a personalized laminated meal planning calendar and I can't wait to get it!
2.) My Erin Condren planner came in the mail this week and it makes me a little giddy. There is just something that I love about hand writing all of our to -do's, our upcoming plans, appointments, etc. This planner is bright and colorful and...big. It was bigger than I though it was going to be, but I actually am happy with the size. Now, it won't fit into my purse like my last one, but that's ok.

3.) Maybe because I'm in an organizing mood, but I've been scouring the internet for pics of office spaces that I like. I think our next house project is making over our office. It needs new carpet and some fresh paint. I love this pic and am thinking of doing this in our office. It's basically a "command center". I like the bench in this picture, but not sure if it makes sense for our office or not. I do, however, like the wipeboard calendar and hanging bins for "stuff".

Well, that's it for today! The girls are ready for a nap, and I need some quiet time. And a shower!
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think I'm going to resist the Erin Condren planner trend but I do love the organizing ideas for the office! We just reorganized our house to create a better office space and now I have boxes of unnecessary paperwork and all that to go through...boo. The only bad thing about reorganizing is you have to get rid of *stuff*!!!
Good luck! (And Lucy is teething right now, too, and getting me up at least once a night. So. Very. Tired.)

AEOT said...

Hey Sarah, found you through Blue Eyed Bride's roll call. I'm also from GR (we moved here about 1.5 years ago) and was so excited to see someone else from here!! Can't wait to check out your blog!