Wednesday, August 31, 2011

7 Links

Good Morning everyone (all 2 of you that read this blog! Ha!)

Andrea at In Her Shoes nominated me to participate in this 7 links post, and this one may be harder than I thought. So here I go!



What this is about:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

Rules:
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
- Your most beautiful post
– Your most popular post
– Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base will be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links



Well, to start with, I think the easiest one to link to is my most beautiful post. Hands down, it has to be the post from the girls birth. They are easily the most beautiful thing in my life!



My most popular post? Hmm...that probably is the one where I made the big announcement that I was pregnant. I was definitely feeling the love, and I was so happy I could share the news with my blogging friends. After all, you all had been there when we were undergoing fertility treatment, you were there when my heart was breaking from the waiting.



I don't know if I have written a really controversial post. Since I have to decide on one, I guess this post on Growing Pains (no, not the show, although it is a great 80s classic) would have to fall into that category. Deciding and trying to make a decision about being a part-time stay at home mom probably stirs up some feelings one way or the other for every mom.



Oh darn, this task is hard! My next link is supposed to be one for my most helpful post. Again, feeling like I haven't exactly been helpful to anyone else, but this is what I'm going with. It's my Adventures In Parenting post. Hopefully, someone out there will get a laugh and it will help them to realize that as parents, we may make some mistakes along the way! I know I sure do!

I think that the post that surprised me at it's "success" was this on Something in the Water. I remember that day and exactly how I felt. I just didn't know how strongly other women were feeling the same thing right along with me. ANd I was surprised and humbled to have the kind comments.

I don't think any of my post necessarily deserve attention. I don't write them so that I will get comments from others. I write them for me. That's it. I like blogging, and of course, I want to connect with other bloggers, but I don't write posts with the intention of gaining attention, so I am not going to make a link for this one.

If I had to pick a post I am most proud of, it would have to be my Love Letter to my babes. It came from a deep place in my heart!

Well, for the next step, I get to nominate some other bloggers for the 7 Links post. Hopefully, you girls will get in on the trip down memory lane!


Bethany
Amanda
Jaime

No comments: