Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just getting by

Once again, I've been MIA from this blog. I probably don't have any one left still reading this!

I just have had a serious case of the blahs. The girls got ANOTHER cold and then it passed on to me. We are trying to recover this weekend, but I have to tell you, I am still worn out. It's like I've been tired for an entire month, since the girls first got their cold. And just as they were back to their normal selves, the drippy noses and coughs started again. Awesome. I am just hoping that it doesn't lead to ear infections. I am not sure my sanity can handle that right now.


So between the girls being sick and trying to maintain my house, I feel like I have no energy for anything else. I've even neglected my Bibly study which makes me sad, but when the kiddos go down for a nap, all I want to do is close my eyes and try to catch a few z's before they wake up. It's like I am just trying to get through the day, you know?
But nevertheless, tomorrow is Halloween and the girls look so ridiculously cute in their giraffe costumes. When I tried the costumes on them, you should have seen the look they gave me! Ha! I don't they are thrilled with the costumes, but they still look cute. Wait for pictures!

No comments: