Sunday, June 17, 2012

Splash Pad

It was SO hot yesterday. Like the minute you walk outside, you are drenched in sweat.

Jaime texted me early in the morning and wanted to know if me and the girls wanted to take a trip to the splash pad at Lamar Park. Um, yes please!

I have to admit that I was a little anxious considering that I would have to take 2 toddlers out in public where they would have free reign to roam around. Chasing 2 little girls is hard work, people!

But overall, it was nice to get them out. Morgan had a ball! She loves water and splashing around.
And Macy's bikini was adorable!
Morgan probably could have stayed all afternoon. She cried when we had to leave.
Taylor was not so keen on the splash pad. She really didn't want to play in the water at all. She was more content to wander off into the fields which sent me running after her. After a little while, though, she was not happy and was crying big ol' tears. I knew our afternoon at the splash pad was over.



No comments: